Monday, January 31, 2011

My Spirituality Summed up??

Originally Posted On a Myspace Profile Blog -- January 4th, 2007.

I don't know really what I am.. I am a spiritually eclectic person.

I have used the term Pagan, Witch, Mystic, Gnostic, Christo-Pagan, Christo-Witch, Eclectic, Christo-Pagan Heretic! -- all interchangeably.

Personally I believe an eclectic mystic is probably the most accurate. I strive to have a direct experience with the Divine. I strive by the teachings set forth by Christ about how to treat other people and to have a truely pious mentality. I feel a connection with Gnosticism (GNOSIS - DIVINE KNOWLEDGE) and Occultism (Search for Hidden/secret knowledge) and Christian mysticism. Throw in a bit of New-Age Philosophy and ancient Philosophy in for good measure. Magick and Witchcraft. I believe in a God and Goddess Figure..and am also called to explore Paganism and the old gods. and explore the divine given miracle of magick working. I feel the old gods and goddess, Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, Odin, Osiris, Ma'at, Isis, The God of Abraham (ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, JUDISIM) YAHWHY/ALLAH... the Christian Holy Spirit (though I see the Spirit in a feminine essence as Sophia the Gnostic and old Jewish Goddess of Wisdom) .....all of them all a part and connected to the Universal Divine source. and I feel that we are fully capable of learning from all these other religious and spiritual traditions and paths and endeavors and learning from them and utilizing them in our personal Spirituality.

that is what I feel the heart of true Spirituality is. Unity, Love, and Equality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment