Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear: R&P I Wish To Inflict My Suffering Unto You.

*Disclaimer: This Article Is an archived blog from my personal collection posted several years ago on the myspace.com website. It in no way reflects the site thepaganheretic.webs.com or the blogspot blog site as a whole and only reflects my personal views I once held or still do hold. This May Contain outdated information. this is only archived for informational and entertainment purposes only. Thank You. Paul R. The Pagan Heretic.*

Originally posted to a myspace blog on February 4th, 2008. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTmyIOQIhw - Ending Monolog from the film "American Psycho"

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

I dunno, why im posting this, this was something I responded to Pinko with when he quoted a line from the movie "american Psycho" on one of my threads, I'm still not so sure what Jason had in mind when he did it, it evades me, however, I got to thinking about my random quoting back of the movie lines. and well,

why exactly do I come here?

I obviously do not fit into any catagory at all, my religious affliation is of nothing more than my own devising. if more people believed like I did, they would say we're in a cult. however it seems hard to be in a cult if you're the only person holding onto those beleifs, so i'll humbly accept the monoker "Heretic", "Apostate", "Fluffy", "N00b", or anything else I you wish towant to throw at me.

I would like to say I come here for intelligent discourse, which I do.

but I would be lying if I said that I fit in, on the contrary, I feel like an inmate in the aslyum, the only inmate, and the rest of you are the Guards, and Orderlies.

I Identify myself as a Pagan, because that is what I feel I closely resemble, that and by nature Paganism is more or less open...there is no linear point A to Point B. it seems more open to interpretation, and for indivdualization.I beleive in a Goddess Force, operating alongside of a God force.and I beleieve in Earth Stewardship, and revering nature, and to a certain extent reincarnation. and I am swept up into the New-age Culture, and Occultism, and the study of philosophies and Ideas from various Neo-Pagan Paths.but does that really make me a Pagan?

Also, I am a bit "Universalistic" and Eclectic by nature, and tend to revere all deities, Pagan and Abrahamic, and Others as Valid, right alongside the religion(s) said deities belong to, I see those religion(s)to be just as valid.

and I still read my bible, and beleive In the teachings, and examples left by Jesus the Christ, and I still bleeive in the comforting nature of the Holy Spirit.but Im surely not Christian, as I beleive the Holy Spirit to be the manifestation of the Divine Feminine - the Goddess, in Christianity, and when applying the words of Jesus...or Yeshua as I like to call him, I tend to apply a Gnostic and Mystical lense to it.

so what beleive system to I belong to really?

I like to say "Paulism" a path of my own devising and choosing. so again, I stand on the outside looking in, I belong to all and none at the same time, I am a maverick, a lone wolf.

and you know what? I love it this way.

but still a small part of me would like to fit in, and get's sad when it becomes apparent that I fit in no where.

How, when, why can't and don't I fit in?

and How/when can I / be able to fit in?

Do I fit in already? or don't I?

Hell, I don't know.

Nurse, oh Nurse..I think it's time for my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment